Projects Now in Progress or Under Consideration
Abraham Shelters Travelers at Mamre
Bartolome Estaban Murillo-1667
(in the public domain)
- Promoting a spirit of "Eco-Psychology" (Under Consideration)
- Partnering with the Milwaukee Jung Society to raise awareness of the inter-relationship between the psyche and the environment.
- AIM--promoting environmental stewardship as informed by the psychology of C.G. Jung
- Building the Amani Global Works Girls & Boys Academy on Idjwi Island, Democratic Republic of the Congo (Under Consideration)
- Partnering with Penn Charter School and Amani Global Works to build a K-12 school on Idjwi Island in Lake Kivu, DRC complementary to the existing major healthcare institute already established.
- AIM--leverage existing good will from Amani Global Works healthcare charity to promote K-12 education among local residents of a remote island generally isolated from national government support.
Recently Completed Projects
- Empowering young Sudanese leaders to care for Internally Displaced Persons in the Sudan
- Partnering with Homes for Sudan (HS4S*) to indigenize processes and institutions to empower future Sudanese leaders with entrepreneurial skills to care for their own citizens who have been displaced from their homes by internal conflicts.
- The project completed an important first phase by building the Mayo Women's Development Center to provide a safe entrepreneurial space for women at a camp for internally displace persons before the untimely death of our project director, Dr. Marie Besancon.
- You can find the final details on the completed phase of this project supported by The Seeds for Jubilee Foundation at http://homesforsudan.blogspot.com